What we do
Personal financial advice can mean different things to different people. For us, it's about helping our clients build, protect, and manage their wealth through their entire life journey.
It means really getting to know our clients, having meaningful conversation and uncovering their goals and aspirations, and together, implementing a plan towards achieving these goals.
Importantly, it's then about regularly revisiting the plan, keeping our clients in control of their situation, and acting as the accountability coach to keep them on track.
Areas we assist our clients with include:
- Personal Insurance
- Wealth Accumulation
- Income maximisation
- Transition to Retirement
- Aged Care
Financial Advice Matters Group Pty Ltd ABN 11 605 631 598 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd (No. 1234989) AFSL 449221 ABN 93 161 647 007 and Credit Representative of Centrepoint Lending Solutions Pty Ltd (no. 480095) ABN 40 100 947 804 ACL 377711.
Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd
Ph 1300 557 598
Our Advice Journey
Our Financial Advice journey consists of a six step approach:
- Set up and access to FAM secure online Client Portal
- Receipt of FAM Snapshot series – 12 module educational series delivering information on key aspects of financial advice
- Discovery appointment with FAM Financial Adviser
- Findings of our initial analysis
- Identification of areas where Financial Advice Matters can assist going forward
- Construction of Terms of Engagement
- Findings of our initial analysis
- Discussion of how Financial Advice Matters can assist you going forward
- Presentationand acceptance of Terms of Engagement
- Plan formulation and production
- Presentation of your personal Plan on a Page
- Presentation of your personal Statement of Advice in line with your expectations to achieve your set goals
- Acceptance of Authority to Proceed/ Client Service Agreement
- Commencement of implementation of your personal financial plan
- Completion of documentation / engagement of service / product providers
- Ongoing monitoring and management of all aspects of your personal financial plan by Financial Advice Matters team (Financial Adviser, Financial Adviser Support, Paraplanning, Quality Assurance, Marketing, external experts and business consultants) incorporating areas such as legislative and regulatory changes (as required), as well as underlying products and services being provided in your plan.
- Conduct review of previous 12 months with Financial Adviser and discussion of any changes to your situation
- Presentation of Service Agreement and Fee Disclosure Statement for following 12 months
Our Ideal Client
Clients we work with have common traits that enable us to build a strong, long term professional relationship.
Our clients are professional and respectful when working with our team
They listen to, and implement the professional advice we recommend
They are actively committed to working with us towards achieving identified goals
They keep us informed of any significant changes to personal and / or financial circumstances
They actively participate in all aspects of their ongoing engagement with us
They help those around them achieve their goals by referring them to Financial Advice Matters where appropriate
Financial Advice Matters is a Fee for Service organisation. Our fee is determined through our discussions with clients, the complexity of their situation and the implementation of the plan. We present our clients with a Terms of Engagement for acceptance prior to implementation, which incorporates the services Financial Advice Matters will provide and the fee associated with this service.